Thursday, May 12, 2016

Cover Letter (CV)

Muhammad Fakhrul Bin Zainan
No 2 Jalan BB 3/26, Taman Banting Baru,
42700 Banting.

m.fakhrulzainan@gmail.com

12/5/2016

MyPath Sdn Bhd
7, Medan Nipah, Bayan Lepas,
11900 Bayan Lepas,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia

Dear Sir,

I would like to apply for the role of Graduate Degree as a Computer Science from Kolej Universiti Poly-Tech Mara Kuala Lumpur. This email is in regards to my interest in applying for the PHP Programmer recently posted on bestjobs.com.my.

I am looking for a role where I can help make a real impact in the business and am ready to make the next step into a career building role. As such I would like to work for an organisation where I can be given the opportunity to expand my knowledge of website and the theoretical knowledge of Internet & Multimedia and apply it to real life situations.
I have experience to do a Webster using software Adobe Dreamweaver for company where I trainee before. Also I have research my Webster using Joomla and Wix.com for benefit of company. I am very willing to relocate as I am keen to gain a full-time position working within an IT department using the above skills and capabilities.

I am able to hit the ground running and work directly with leading IT so that I can gain further hands on experience. I am flexible, and adaptable, and take action, under instruction, and meet project objectives and deliverable.

I enclose my CV and am available for interview at your convenience. References are available on request and I very much look forward to hearing from you as appropriate.

Yours Sincerely,

Muhammad Fakhrul Bin Zainan

No comments:

Post a Comment